123-Web-Messenger-Server-Software is a free trial software application from the Chat & Instant Messaging subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Other, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and it was last updated on 2008-07-29. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Unix, Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, OS/2, OS/2 Warp, OS/2 Warp 4, MAC 68k, Mac PPC, Mac OS X, Mac Other, Pocket PC.
123 Web Messenger is a web (browser) based instant messaging software, it creates an unique IM network only for your own website, fully integrated your existing user database and enables one-to-one chat function to your website users. The key feature is the invitation box which pops up from the webpage.
It brings the website to life, make it interactive between users. It retains members and increases loyalty of users, so it's ideal solution to build the community for a user based website.
123 Web Messenger is compiled with a Flash chat cilent and a full-featured Java server.
* Integration and auto-login
It seamlessly integrates the existing database of your website. The "invite chat" button is embeded into the proper position of a website as the website owner wants, such as profile page, search result page or online user list page, and the members don't have to double register or double login to talk to the other users privately.
* Features of 123 Web Messenger
- User initiates one-to-one chat with other user, on the same website.
- The opponent has a choice to accept or decline the invitation in the site messenger.
- The invitation box will pop up from the webpage cause the code was embeded there invisibly.
- One user can start multiple private chats simultaneously.
- Highly compatible: 123 Web Messenger integrates your existing database, so the users don't bother to register or login again.
- The "invite chat" button can be embedded to anywhere on your website.
- Pure flash client, the end chat users don't need to install or download anything to chat.
- Chat client is cross-platform, very user-friendly.
- Stable and reliable, low bandwidth consumption.
- End users can add more fun to chat using avatars, smiley.
- Sound notification.
- Font style/ Font color.
- Video chat facility, optional.
- End users can chat behind firewall if you run the chat on port 80.
123-Web-Messenger-Server-Software (version 1.3) has a file size of 19.39 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 52 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.